As a pioneer in the environmental database industry, BBL has been providing Environmental Database Searches to support Phase One Site Assessments nationwide for over two decades. Our reports provide the most detailed information available on Environmental Concerns as well as Operating Permits nationwide.
- All Record Searches meet or exceed ASTM E-1527-2005 record review requirements and 40 CFR 312.26 Compliant Reviews of Federal, State, Tribal, and local government records for Real Estate Site Assessments.
- Reports include detailed maps of the findings, topo and contour maps.
- Reports are clear, comprehensive and can be tailored to suit your needs.
- We provide you access to our professional staff so that questions can be addressed quickly and competently.
- We do the work so you don’t have to!
BBL makes reports for scientists, created by scientists. Our job is to extract all the relevant information, so you can evaluate any risks or concerns in a timely manner. We know the difference between information and background noise. We are not trying to stuff irrelevant information into a report to make it 3 inch thick to impress some non-professional to stick it in a file cabinet without reading it. We know you don’t like things cluttered and cryptic, so we made it clear and simple. We pride ourselves on providing reports that go beyond the confusing table type reports that are so common. We would like to show you the difference it can make for you!